Eysing B.V. The Netherlands firstname.lastname@example.org +31(0)736892246 KvK: 68168071
A cookie is a string of information consisting only of text, which a website transfers to your browser’s cookie file on your computer’s hard drive so that it can remember the user. A cookie will usually contain the name of the domain from which the cookie originated, as well as the lifetime of a cookie and a value, generally a randomly generated unique digit.
You can only delete cookies yourself, because they are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
When you use Eysing’s website(s) or its mobile application(s), Eysing stores certain information about you. This is usually done automatically. Some examples of the information that Eysing may store about you are:
• The internet URL or IP address from which you visit us;
• Which internet browser you use;
• The date and time when you accessed the website(s) or mobile application(s);
• General information about the hardware, software and internet browser you use to visit us.
Eysing uses this information only with the purpose of regular website management but is allowed to assess the obtained information in groups. The process of grouping the data makes it impossible to specify the online behaviour of an individual user. Eysing does not use data that states anything about the visitor’s identity. Eysing is only interested in
information that assesses the functionality of its website(s) or its mobile application(s), to contribute to improving its functionality for its visitors.
With the use of Google Analytics, Eysing stores i.e. the following data:
• The number of unique visitors;
• The number of visits per visitor;
• The deep linked pages that were viewed on its website(s);
• The duration of the visits;
• The deep linked page that visitors viewed before leaving the website(s).
Google is allowed to provide this anonymized information to third parties, within the range of applicable laws. Google is also obliged to provide governments or authorities with the information upon first request of such authority. Eysing has no influence on this. Eysing will not authorize Google to use the obtained analytical information for other Google services and/or third parties, other than for Eysing, and only to promote the improvement objectives as stated in this policy.
Individual personal data In almost any case, when using the services of Eysing B.V., it is necessary that Eysing registers your personal data. Eysing aims to treat the personal data provide by you to Eysing with great care and transparency. This privacy statement therefore applies to all personal data that Eysing obtains from you when you visit its website(s) and/or mobile application(s), use its services and/or products or when Eysing is in contact with you or vice versa.
Your information and personal data are collected and processed by Eysing in order to be able to (continue to) offer its services and products. Eysing is seeking to build a long lasting relationship with you, so Eysing can be of service to you in the future also. Communication with you is only possible by providing your personal data. You also enable Eysing to make potentially interesting offers to you, based on the information you provided in the past. Here you will find an overview of the possible ways in which Eysing collects and processes information and personal data provided by you. Eysing does this directly, via third parties or automatically (see the explanation about cookies).
Eysing collects and manages information directly, directly from you, when you purchase the service(s) and/or product(s) manufactured by Eysing or when its mobile application(s) are an integral part of that service or product. In addition, Eysing collects information from you when you request information about its products, when you subscribe to its newsletter, when you provide your personal data to Eysing while visiting its concept store, when you provide your personal data at events to Eysing employees, or when you uses its services and products in the broadest sense of the word.
The information Eysing collects may vary depending on your interaction with Eysing, but may include your name, job title, mailing address, billing address, email address, telephone numbers, payment information (including financial account numbers, credit or debit card numbers) and purchase history. Eysing may also collect other information from you that you provide to Eysing on a voluntary basis (for example, when you activate its products or when you sign up for anti-theft protection). You are not obliged to provide personal data to Eysing. If you refuse this or you do not want to, you may not be able to use all or part of its product(s) and / or service(s).
Eysing may also collect information about you from third parties if you provide your data to social media parties such as Instagram or Facebook and subscribe to Eysing’s channels with this account.
International transfer of personal data Eysing is entitled to use, disclose, process, transfer or store your personal data outside the country in which it was collected. In addition, Eysing is permitted to transfer your personal data to third parties to provide services to Eysing, such as payment processing and sending newsletters, etc. Whenever Eysing uses another company to perform a task of the aforementioned nature, Eysing will require such party to protect Eysing’s personal data and they will not be authorized to use this personal data for any other purpose. However, Eysing cannot guarantee this.
Objectives individual personal data and cookies Eysing uses your information, including your personal data, in order to:
• be able to deliver products and services to you; to accept, verify, process and deliver orders and returns; to process payments; for warranty, technical support or other similar purposes; to create and maintain customer accounts.
• enable supplier management; create supplier accounts to provide the requested products and services and to perform other actions for supplier management. The information that Eysing collects from its suppliers is used for the purposes set out in this statement.
• enable customer service; including to perform the warranty provision, provide technical support, or other similar purposes; to respond to your questions and other reasons for contacting Eysing.
• enable communication; to communicate with you. Eysing can contact you in various ways: by post, e-mail, telephone, etc.
• guarantee administrative services; including to manage billing and payments from you to Eysing; to process and confirm your payments etc.
• be able to take protective measures; to protect, implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention and other services designed to protect, implement and maintain Eysing’s customers, users, suppliers, Eysing itself and public order; to enforce this policy, conditions and other policies.
• obtain better insights; provide better insight into access to and use of its website; to provide information and reports to its ambassadors, clients, investors, potential partners and others;
• serve research and development purposes; including to improve Eysing’s website, products, services and customer experience; to understand its customer and user data; and for other research and analytical purposes. • to be able to take legal measures; when it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations regarding potential threats to a person’s safety, or violations of its terms or conditions or this policy.
• obtain marketing information; when required by law, to the fullest extent permitted by law or with your express consent for marketing and proportional purposes, including by email. For example, Eysing may use your information, such as your email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products, services or information that Eysing may find interesting. Eysing may also use your information to enable it to advertise its services on third party websites or through other channels.
Principles for processing the collected personal data Your personal data is mainly processed when you purchase product(s) or service(s) from Eysing. Eysing needs your personal data for the execution of the various agreements between you and Eysing. Eysing processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• to allow you to use its services and products;
• to be able to send newsletters, e-mails and / or offers;
• to be able to contact you for the execution of the agreement (s) between you and Eysing;
• to inform you about changes to its services, products and updates;
• to be able to reach you in case of calamities, recalls and failures;
• to enable and optimize its products and services for you.
When processing your personal data, Eysing adheres to the legal requirements as laid down in the GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation, more precisely the Dutch AGV. Therefore, a legal basis for the processing of your personal data is in place. Eysing will continue to carefully weigh your interests against those of its organization.
Eysing has a legitimate organizational interest in processing, including the storage and security of your personal data, in the context of improving its services, marketing activities, surveys and conducting investigations. By this means, Eysing is able to continuously improve its services, including through direct marketing. Eysing processes your data during contact moments via the website, e-mail, telephone or direct contact with an employee, enabling Eysing to quickly answer your questions, complaints or comments and to help you adequately. This way of working also enables Eysing to build a lasting relationship with you, which Eysing aspires. Communication is an essential part of this process.
The processing and thus the retention of some of your personal data is necessary to be able to comply with legal obligations that apply to Eysing in case of calamities, recalls and other extreme cases. If Eysing requires more personal data from you than already provided by you, Eysing will request additional information from you, whereby you are not obliged to provide it.
Eysing uses your cookies only in the context of the normal use and management of its website(s) and mobile application(s) and Eysing may release this information in groups. This grouping makes it impossible to return the data to an individual user. Eysing does not use data that says anything about the visitor’s identity. Eysing is interested in information that says something about the use of the website(s) or its mobile application(s), in order to improve its functionality.
• In cases they are essential to run its website(s) and mobile applications(s);
• To bundle anonymized data and aggregated statistics that provide insight into how users use its channels and to help Eysing improve the functionality and structure of its website(s) and mobile application(s).
Disclosure Permissions Eysing is permitted to disclose the stored personal information in the following situations:
• When requested by an affiliate(s) and/or subsidiary(s) company of Eysing; Eysing may provide your information for all purposes as stated in this policy to affiliated companies globally;
• When you have registered as a user of its website(s) and/or mobile application(s); A username or any information you post on the Eysing website, including images without restrictions, comments and text may be available to all users of the Eysing website and may be made publicly available after posting.
• When external parties request this information; Eysing may disclose your cookies and personal data to external suppliers, service providers, contractors or other third parties to enable them to perform actions on behalf of Eysing. These external parties can, for example, help Eysing manage its website(s), process information, including administrative or payment information. Eysing will conclude a processing agreement with these parties, as a result of which they are obliged to handle your personal data carefully. All this insofar as the sharing is permitted by law or after you give your consent, which also applies to the use of information obtained for their own marketing purposes from Eysing. Eysing may disclose aggregated or anonymized information about you to third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
• When a business transfer requires sharing of information; Eysing may disclose your information to another entity, in the context of, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or a merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceedings, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
• When (a response to) legal proceedings are instituted; Eysing may reveal your information to comply with the law, court procedure, injunction or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena or in response to a lawful government request.
• When the information can protect Eysing and others; Eysing will disclose your information if it believes it is necessary to investigate, prevent or oppose illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations regarding potential threats to a person’s safety, or violations of Eysing’s terms or conditions or this policy. to take measures.
Data storage and storage terms Eysing takes the security of your personal data very seriously. Eysing has taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use, such as unauthorized access to your personal data. Eysing can guarantee an appropriate level of security to you, taking into account the risks involved in the
processing and the nature of the data to be protected. Eysing’s policy is aimed at ensuring that only Eysing employees have access to your personal data, who actually need access to perform their work. To strengthen your privacy, confidentiality has been agreed with all Eysing employees and an individual privacy statement has been established with them.
Your data is stored in European territory, except for your name and email address, which are also hosted from the United States and Canada. Third parties have been engaged for the correct functioning of the Eysing CRM system. These “sub-processors” only act on behalf of Eysing and only when the party concerned has taken sufficient guarantees with regard to the technical and organizational security measures. These appropriate safeguards include binding corporate rules, approved standard data protection clauses and the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Your personal data will not be stored by Eysing for longer than is necessary to achieve its objectives, which are included in this privacy statement. An exception to this is the situation in which Eysing has received your explicit and demonstrable permission to store your data for longer, for example in order to be able to improve its services, and unless there is a legal obligation, as a result of which Eysing must keep your personal data for longer. Eysing keeps its financial administration for 10 years. This means that all your data and documents relating to the financial transactions between you and Eysing will be retained for 10 years after purchasing its products and services. This also includes information about any insurance you have taken out with or via Eysing.
Communications with Eysing customer service via chat will be deleted within 14 days of the contact moment, unless the content of the messages is relevant to the service or product you purchase from it or for any future services or products. Recorded phone calls and WhatsApp conversations are deleted within three months. Eysing stores its sent e-mails, received e-mails and filed complaints submitted for a maximum of 10 years. Eysing will store and processes your personal data as long as we have not received any message (in writing) by you to do otherwise. We then will comply immediately.
User responsibility and rights Users must protect the username or user ID for Eysing’s website(s) and/or mobile application (s) and are responsible for any misuse or unauthorized use through their password and user ID. If you believe that the security of your Eysing account has been compromised, please contact us immediately. If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have stored, please contact us. We would like to help you.
You are always entitled to:
• further explanation about which personal data Eysing stores about you;
• further explanation of how this data is actually used by Eysing and object this;
• to have erroneous information corrected by Eysing or have (old) personal data removed;
• withdrawing your consent to keep your data even longer;
• submitting a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.